This is how you create a dispute letter
- Go to the Client Dashboard
- Click on Run Credit Wizard
- Select 3 - Create Dispute Letters
Dispute Wizard is where you generate all dispute letters for clients. It auto-merges client/credit data into a perfect dispute letter in seconds.
All new clients start with a Round 1 Dispute, so if this is a new client, in step 'A' select Round 1: Basic Dispute (Credit Bureaus). You can also select Round 2 (or higher): All other letters (Credit Bureaus, Creditor/Furnishers or Collections) for other cases.
Next, in step 'B' you can choose the following:
- ADD NEW ITEM to manually add the items or
- ADD SAVED/PENDING ITEM(S) to use items you've imported from an online credit report
From then, continue to step 'C' to generate and save the letters.
Here is a video to show you how to use the Dispute Wizard: