The client portal allows your clients to set their password, sign their client agreement, and complete their onboarding process. The affiliate portal allows your affiliates to send you referrals, see their referrals’ progress, and other tools they can use to generate leads. In this article, we’ll guide you through replacing the default portal logo with your own.
Table of contents:
- How can I change or customize my client/affiliate portal? - Step by step
- Video overview
To start, make sure you have the following:
- An image file to use as your logo (it must be a jpeg, jpg, png, or gif, no larger than 300 x 50px, and less than 2MB)
How can I change or customize my client/affiliate portal? - Step by step
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on My Company
- Click on Client/Affiliate Portal
- Click on My Logo
- Click on Change
- Click on Choose File
- Browse your device and select your logo
Please note your logo must be a jpeg, jpg, png, or gif file, no larger than 300 x 50px, and less than 2MB. The logo’s background should be transparent or match the header color in your portal. To edit or resize your logo you would use an app like Adobe Photoshop or similar.