As your credit repair business grows, you will need to assign your staff to different roles. It is possible to customize what areas of the platforms your team members can see and edit.
In this article, you will learn about:
- How do I change team member permissions?
- Can I edit the permissions for the default/preset roles?
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A role with custom permissions
How do I change team member permissions?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on My Company
- Click on Roles & Permissions
- Click on Manage Permissions next to the role that you want to edit
- Check or uncheck the permission boxes as needed
There are permissions for nearly every section of the platform.
Each team member is assigned a role. By default, there are three basic roles with assigned permissions of what they can see and do. Clients also see the role of the team member assigned to them. To assign a different set of permissions, add a new role, give it a name (like "Customer Service" or "Account Manager"), and assign any permissions you like.
- Changes will be applied immediately upon checking or unchecking a box
Can I edit the permissions of the default/preset roles?
All accounts have default roles with locked permissions. It’s not possible to edit the permissions of the default roles. These roles are the Admin, Credit Specialist, and Sales Representative.