Cancellation and signup are both self-service. We make it super easy! Here's how to cancel (takes 30 seconds).
Table of contents:
- How do I cancel my Credit Repair Cloud subscription?
- What happens to my data after cancellation?
- Need help?
How do I cancel my Credit Repair Cloud subscription?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Go to https://app.creditrepaircloud.com/myaccount or click on My Account at the top right
- Click on Cancel your account - Step 1 of 3
- Select a reason for the cancellation
We will miss you! We always appreciate hearing from people who decide to leave Credit Repair Cloud so that we can make the software better. We would love to know why you choose to cancel your account.
- Scroll down and click on Continue to Cancel
What happens to my data after cancellation?
Once you have canceled your account, any data that was entered into the account will be kept for up to 90 days. If you would like to have access to this data, you will have to reactivate the account by processing payment.
Before you cancel, please make sure that all data, customer documentation, and any details you would like to save are properly backed up. We cannot do this for you. After 90 days have passed, any information left in the account will be purged.
If you need help completing the process, you can also reach out to us via email. Please keep in mind that we cannot accept cancellation requests by phone or from an email address that is not associated with the account holder.
You must cancel your own account. You'll receive an instant confirmation email with the timestamp (and we will receive the same).
For more information, click here: https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/cancel