There are a few reasons your account could be suspended including
- Overdue Balance
- Trademark/Copyright Infringement (DMCA) H
If you have any questions regarding any of these categories, please email us directly.
What is a Chargeback?
A chargeback is a reversal of funds that is initiated by the cardholder with their banking institution. As soon as Credit Repair Cloud receives a chargeback notification, the account in question is suspended. The account owner will receive notification of a chargeback via support request and services will not resume until Credit Repair Cloud receives the required documentation.
How to resolve a Chargeback
In order to reinstate your service, you are required to complete the steps below. Please note that none of the requirements contained herein are negotiable. Until such time as you have fully completed the steps to reinstate, your services will remain suspended.
OPTION TO REINSTATE SERVICE: Payment of full amount charged back, plus chargeback fee and re-authorization of credit card
- Add a new credit/debit card to your Credit Repair Cloud account, to be used for current and future payments on your account. If login is blocked we may need to collect card info from you directly).
- Pay the total amount in dispute, plus a Credit Repair Cloud assessed $100.00 chargeback fee, per chargeback.
- Email the following items attached
- A copy of the cardholder's government-issued photo identification
- A SIGNED document, on your company letterhead, authorizing Daniel Rosen Inc./CreditRepairCloud to 'collect current and future charges from the new card. Please indicate card type and last 4 digits of the card.
Once we receive your documents, we will review the information and act accordingly. All chargeback reinstatement requests are handled in the order in which they're received. Generally, if you've followed the instructions outlined above, your reinstatement request should take no more than 24 business hours for us to process.
Please note that if your submission lacks any of the required information, your request will face a delay in processing. We will provide you an update concerning your account's status, via support request, when we have completed the review of your submission.