Want to use credit reports from any credit report provider in the world? That is indeed possible. You can use our software in many different ways. You can do an automatic import or add credit items manually. The choice is yours. In this article, we’ll cover the benefits of using the manual vs. automatic method.
Table of contents:
- 7 benefits to using the manual option in the Dispute Wizard
- What is the benefit of importing a report?
To start, make sure you have the following:
7 benefits to using the manual option in the Dispute Wizard
- Dispute items from ANY Credit Report from ANY provider
- No need to ask your client for login details
- No need to be concerned with changes a report provider makes to their site
- No need for a special browser
- No need for a special browser plugin
- No need to copy and paste any source code
- You can even use an iPad
Why is as fast to add items manually in the Dispute Wizard?
When you add a dispute item manually, you do it all in the Dispute Wizard. All you type is the creditor name, the partial account number that you see in the report (i.e. AMEX XXXXXXX1234), assign a reason and an instruction. This is how our software worked for many years before adding the import feature.
What is the benefit of importing a report?
The greatest benefit of importing a report is that you are using the software to automatically select the negative items and enter all those account numbers and Creditor/Furnisher details without having to type them in.
Once your clients' reports are updated (hopefully after some deletions/corrections) all you need to do is reimport! The software will detect the changes and give you a summary that you can also share with your clients.
What you can do now: