In the event that you’re sending a Round 2 (or higher) letter directly to a Creditor/Furnisher, here’s how to add their address.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A client with a creditor’s/furnisher item in dispute
How do I add a Creditor’s mailing address?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Clients
- Click on your client’s name to open the client dashboard
- Click on Dispute Items
- Click on the down arrow icon
- Click on Edit
- Scroll down and locate the Address field
- Enter the creditor/furnisher address
- Click on Save
Voila! Now when you run the Dispute Wizard to create a Round 2 (or Higher) letter for a Creditor, the address will populate into the letter!
Article is closed for comments.