In this article, we’ll go over how to create a new client/lead profile, turn on portal access, assign your client/lead to a team member, and other related settings.
Table of contents:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- Set up your online agreement
- Turn on/enable and customize Onboarding Tasks
- Complete your Company Profile
- Complete your Team Member Profile (if applicable)
Creating a client profile - Step by step
To add a new client profile to your account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Add a New Client under Quick Start
- Complete the form with your client’s information
- Under Status select Client
- (Optional) If you need to assign this client to a specific affiliate, select the affiliate under Referred By
- (Optional) Right below Assigned To you can select the team member(s) that will be assigned to this specific client
- (Recommended) Set Portal Access to On
- Select an Agreement from the dropdown menu
Your agreement choice for a client can be changed once you set it in this step. We do not recommend selecting "No Agreement" unless this is for a free or test client. Choosing “No Agreement” will lock the client profile from being able to have their agreement reset.
- Select English or Spanish as the Portal Language for your client’s onboarding process
- Click on Save
This will save your client’s profile and send an automated email so they can set their login details.
What you can do now:
Other related articles: