Enabling portal access for clients is an important step when adding/onboarding a new client. The client portal will allow your clients to set their password, sign their client agreement, and complete their onboarding process. In this article, we’ll focus on turning on the client portal when creating a new client profile. To learn how to fully onboard a new client, please read this article.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Where do I turn on the client portal for a client?
- How do I turn on the client portal for a client?
To start, make sure you have/have completed the following:
- An active account at MyCreditRepairSite
- Turn on/enable and customize Onboarding Tasks
- Complete your Company Profile
- Complete your Team Member Profile (if applicable)
- Set up your online agreement
Where do I turn on the client portal for a client?
When creating a new client profile, you will have the opportunity to enable the client’s portal access. To start this process, follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Add a New Client under Quick Start
How do I turn on the client portal for a client?
- Complete the form with your client’s information
- Under Status, select Client
- (Optional) If you need to assign this client to a specific affiliate, select the affiliate under Referred By
- (Optional) Right below Assigned To you can select the team member(s) that will be assigned to this specific client
- Set Portal Access to On
If for whatever reason you decide not to turn on the portal access now, you can always edit the client’s profile and turn it on by clicking on View/Edit Profile and then follow Steps 5 - 8.
- Select an Agreement from the dropdown menu
Your agreement choice for a client can be changed once you set it here. We do not recommend selecting "No Agreement" unless this is for a free client. Choosing “No Agreement” will lock the client profile from being able to have their agreement reset.
- Select English or Spanish as the Portal Language for your client’s onboarding process
- Click on Save
This will save your client’s profile and send an automated email so they can set their login details.
What you can do now: