As your credit repair business grows, you will need some help handling your leads, clients, and affiliates. Credit Repair Cloud allows you to add team members and even customize their access levels.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A new team member to bring on board
How do I add a new team member? - Step by step
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on My Company
- Click on My Team Members (Users)
- Click on Add New Team Member
- Enter your employee’s First name and Last name
- Select their Gender
- Enter your employee’s Email address
- Assign a User ID and Password
We recommend checking the Send login information option so we can mail them their credentials.
Additionally, you can enter the following information if needed:
* Phone number
* Mobile number
* Fax number
* Title to display in portal
- Assing a Role
You will see Admin, Credit Specialist, Processor, and Sales Representative by default, and any other custom roles that you've created.
- Click on Submit
Each team member must have a unique email address, and you can’t add them as clients using the same address. Email addresses can be edited by team members with admin permissions. What a team member can see and do depends upon the role you assign them. For more information, visit Roles & Permissions.
What you can do now: