An affiliate partner can be any professional who refers new leads/clients to you. Affiliates are often Mortgage Brokers, Realtors, Auto Dealers, whose business depends on having clients with good credit. In this article, we’ll show you how to add affiliates to your account.
Table of contents:
- How can I add a new affiliate to my account?
To start, make sure you have the following:
How can I add a new affiliate to my account?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on My Affiliates
- Click on Add New Affiliate
- Fill the form with your affiliate’s information
- Click on Select status and select Active (recommended)
- (Optional) Add any comments about your affiliate in the Notes box
(Optional) You can upload your affiliate’s Photo if you’d like
(Optional) Assign your affiliate to one or more of your team members
Set Portal access to On
When you add an affiliate, you can grant them access to a secure portal so they can send you new leads and see the progress of the clients they refer.
- Select the Language for your affiliate’s portal
- Click on Submit
What you can do now: