Got your first client? Now what?
In this article, we’ll go over how to create a new client profile, how to onboard a new client, turn on portal access, assign your client to a team member, select a client agreement, and much more.
Table of contents:
- Create a new client profile - Step by step
- Create a new client profile - Video overview
- Client Tasks & Onboarding - Video overview
To start, make sure you have/complete the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- Turn on/enable and customize Onboarding Tasks
- Complete your Company Profile
- Complete your Team Member Profile (if applicable)
- Set up your online agreement
- Download a FREE copy of the Credit Repair Business Flow Chart
Create a new client profile - Step by step:
First of all, congratulations! Now print out the PDF chart you just downloaded. Use it as a guide to follow as you start to work with Clients. To add a new client profile in your account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Add a New Client under Quick Start
- Complete the form with your client’s information
- Under Status, select Client
- (Optional) Next to Assigned to you can select the team member(s) that will be assigned to this specific client
- (Optional) If you need to assign this client to a specific affiliate, select the affiliate under Referred by
- Set Portal access to On
- Select an Agreement from the dropdown menu
Your agreement choice for a client can be changed once you set it here, if needed. We do not recommend selecting "No Agreement" unless this is for a free client. Choosing “No Agreement” will lock the client profile from being able to have their agreement reset.
- Select English or Spanish as the Language for your client’s onboarding process
- Click on Submit
This will save your client’s profile and send an automated email to set their login details.
Create a new client profile - Video overview
Client Tasks & Onboarding - Video overview
To learn how to turn on the onboarding tasks for a client, please read this article.
Your client will receive an email with the subject “Login Credentials for Secure Client Access.” Upon accessing their portal, clients will be able to set their password, sign their client agreement, and complete the Client Onboarding process. Your clients will be able to complete their onboarding using their mobile device where they must upload a photo ID and recent proof of address.
For an overview of the Onboarding process, please watch the following video:
What you can do now: