Credit Repair Cloud be now be used outside of the US!
Yes. Credit Repair Cloud can work all over the world! Most countries share the same credit bureau system and the laws for credit are very similar. This is an ideal time to launch a business anywhere in the world.
These 2 links show how to scale a recurring-revenue business anywhere in the world:
Keep in mind that we are a US company and our software has been pre-designed to reference US Laws, so you would need to make some minor modifications to remove these US references.
Here are the steps to use Credit Repair Cloud in other non-US countries:
- Signup for a Credit Repair Cloud free trial at www.creditrepaircloud.com and choose your country.
- Replace default 3 US credit bureaus with credit bureaus for your own country, on the My Company > Dispute Options page.
- Modify the library letters as needed to remove reference to US Laws.
- Make some minor changes to the default agreement to remove reference to US Laws. Do this in My Company>Client Agreement.
- Understand that we cannot give you legal advice about your country.
- Understand that credit report import won't work outside the US and you'll be entering dispute items manually.
There is a 30-day free trial so you're welcome to try it out the software for free to see if it's right for you. During that time if you need help making modifications for your country, please let us know and we can assist.