We are excited to tell you about NEW “1 Click Import” which has replaced our manual system of copying source code! This incredible tool will save you a ton of time, make you more productive and enable you (The Credit Hero) to change even more lives! It is very simple and only involves a few steps which are shown in the video above (with more detail below):
Before you start: We highly recommend that you have your client complete their “Client Onboarding” so they can signup for the credit monitoring and add their client login details (and so you can earn an affiliate commission from the credit monitoring company). If you are not sure how, please visit our article on client onboarding.
Let's Do This!
1. Go to "My Clients" and click on the client's name for whom you wish to import the report for
2. Once there, click on "Import/Audit" and be sure their credit report provider credentials are below.
If their login credentials are not there, please have your client complete their onboarding. If you are not sure how, please visit our article on client onboarding.
3. Once you verify their credentials are below, you can click on "Import Credit Report" and then choose "NEW Auto Import" under "Choose Import Method"
4. Once you complete step 3, you will be taken to a new window which will ask you to confirm your client's credentials.
If you do not wish to run a simple audit, you can click the link at the bottom that says "I don't need an audit just import." as shown above.
5. **1-Click Auto Import only works with:
- Identity IQ (has affiliates)
- Smart Credit (has affiliates)
- My Free Score Now (has affiliates)
- Privacy Guard (no affiliates)
- Sample Report (for testing)
*Please note that we are not affiliated with these report providers. We cannot assist with issues related to your client's credit monitoring account. These tools only work if your client's monitoring account is "active" and the account login details match exactly what your client has created (they are case-sensitive).
If you want to use a different supported provider (not recommended) you can click the button to “use manual source code” method which is the same as it’s been for many years (see image below).
6. Once you click on "Import Report", then you are all done with importing the report and you can now choose reasons and instructions for all negative and incorrect items. We hope you love this new feature as much as we do! Now, what are you going to do with that time you just saved?