Sign up for web hosting at www.mycreditrepairsite.com. We have ready-made and pre-written templates for a credit repair site. These will get you up and running in minutes with a professional website for a credit repair business. As you learn the system, you can easily change any colors, images or text by easy point and click. Just be sure to take it slow, make minimal changes at first but feel free to reach out to us if you feel your site has taken a direction that you are not too happy about and want to start from scratch.
During sign up, you will have the following options to choose from:
- Monthly Billing: $19.95
- Annual Billing: $191.52
* Additional site builders are $10.00/month
You can register a domain during signup for $10/year. Other domain types like, .net, .org or .info are also available at $15.00/year. Domain purchases are not refundable.
What if I already have a Domain?
You can also use an existing domain that you already own that is registered at another company. The domain can stay at that other company, but there will be extra steps to change the nameserver settings so it will work with our hosting. You can learn more about these settings here:
Is your Domain or Email at another Company?
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to get started with our Web Hosting:
- Click on Sign Up Now to begin:
- Choose your plan and Click on "Sign Up Now"
- You can either register a new domain with us or add your existing domain:
- Select between monthly and annual options:
- Choose a theme from our list of available options and click Continue:
- Select Domain options, such as ID Protection*:
- Order Review & Checkout
- Enter your billing information:
- Enter your Credit Card details and click on Complete Order
- You're done! You should now be in the Order Confirmation page
*Important note: During signup, please type a working email address (that you actually can receive emails at) and not the email address that you plan to create. Once you sign up, an email will be sent with your login details to get started on creating and publishing your site.
**Domain ID protection (also known as whois privacy) cloaks your personal or company details from the publicly accessible whois database.