If you purchased your domain at Godaddy but would like to use our web hosting, you must first change your Nameserver at Godaddy. Doing this is very simple!
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center.
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
- In the Nameservers section, select Change.
- Select Enter my own nameservers (advanced) and enter the following nameservers:
- Select Save or Connect to complete your updates.
Once this change is complete, please allow up to 24 hours for the changes to propagate. After this time, you will be able to publish your website using your GoDaddy domain!