Billsby is a recurring Billing & Subscription Management Software that automates the monthly charges from your client’s credit/debit cards. In this article, we’ll provide you with the resources you need to set up the billing process for your credit repair business.
Table of contents:
- What is Billsby?
- Why would I want to use Billsby?
- How can I apply to get a merchant account?
- Can you get me a special deal with Billsby?
- Why can’t I use Stripe or PayPal for my credit repair business?
- Billsby Quick Start Guide - Downloadable
To start, make sure you have the following:
- Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A merchant account - Request a merchant account here!
- An Authorize.net gateway - Your merchant account provider will help you get one
What is Billsby?
Billsby is a recurring billing and subscription management software. Billsby will help you automate charges to your clients’ cards. Before you begin, it’s important to understand that Billsby is a third-party vendor and is not owned by Credit Repair Cloud or partners with. Billsby has its own customer service and support. When you choose to use them, you are doing so independently as a separate tool for billing your clients.
Why would I want to use Billsby?
We recommend Billsby because their plan doesn’t force you into a monthly subscription fee and they offer a fixed transaction fee of 0.4% with no hidden charges. This makes Billsby an easy and affordable method of launching your recurring revenue business. In comparison, other payment platforms are complicated and expensive, with some resulting in costs of thousands per month! Instead, Billsby is the best way to get started with the tools you need with minimal expense.
How can I apply to get a merchant account?
As mentioned in the prerequisites section above, one of the requirements to use Billsby is to get a merchant account first.
There are many reputable merchant account providers. Payment Cloud and 5 Star Processing are the two that we recommend using to set up a merchant account for your credit repair businesses. You must have a merchant account authorized for credit repair to operate your business properly.
- Go to https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/merchant
- Scroll down and click on REQUEST MERCHANT ACCOUNT
- Under I want a quote from, make sure both Payment Cloud and 5 Star Processing boxes are checked
- Fill the application form accordingly
- Click on the REQUEST MERCHANT ACCOUNT button below the form
- Thanks for submitting your information!
Your request will go directly to the merchant account providers. Please save your questions for the representative who will contact you within one business day.
- Click on CLOSE THIS WINDOW
Can you get me a special deal with Billsby?
We’ve asked Billsby for special pricing for our customers - you’ll only pay a 0.4% transaction fee - with no monthly fees and no setup fees. And if you sign up from this special link, you can make your first $10,000 of revenue without paying Billsby a cent!
SPECIAL OFFER LINK: https://www.billsby.com/landing/credit-repair-cloud
This special offer is only available through the link above.
Why can’t I use Stripe or PayPal for my credit repair business?
As tempting as it may seem, you cannot use PayPal, Stripe, Square, or any other popular billing service for credit repair. It is against their Terms of Service. No matter what you name your business, they will eventually discover your violation and will ban you, freeze your money (and you may never get it back).
In case you already have a different merchant account, always check with your provider first before billing your clients for credit repair services.
Is there a comprehensive quick start guide for Billsby that I can download?
Yes! This guide includes everything you need from setting up subscription product, setting up 1-time charges, invoices, refunds, and much more.
- Click on the image below to download “The Credit Hero’s Guide To Setting Up Automated Recurring Payments For Your Clients With Billsby”.
Important Note - Chargebee
You may notice old documentation in Credit Repair Cloud mentioning “Chargebee.” However, Chargebee recently changed their business model to Enterprise which resulted in severely spiked fees and they began rejecting CRC users. We no longer recommend Chargebee. As an alternative, we suggest Billsby as your super simple and more affordable option.