If your client’s credit report provider has been discontinued and you are looking for alternatives, you’ve come to the right place.
Table of contents:
- My client’s credit report provider has been discontinued
- Credit report provider alternatives
- Our suggestion for your future clients
To start, make sure you have the following:
My client’s credit report provider has been discontinued
The credit report provider you've chosen is no longer supported by Credit Repair Cloud. We apologize for the inconvenience. We have prepared a very easy transition for you if you follow the steps outlined below.
Credit report provider alternatives
- Have your clients signup for either SmartCredit or MyFreeScoreNow using the links below, or your affiliate links if you already have them.
IdentityIQ is not listed because it is in a completely different report format, so it will not re-import for this particular client. SmartCredit and MyFreeScoreNow are the only two providers that will work as a substitute for clients already on the discontinued report provider. Both of these services should offer your clients a $1 trial. We recommend helping your client to close their subscription at the discontinued report provider if they don't want to continue their service.
- Continue to reimport in CRC for that same client and enter in the new login details for SmartCredit or MyFreeScoreNow.
Our suggestion for your future clients
For all future clients, be sure to add your IdentityIQ, SmartCredit, or MyFreeScoreNow affiliate links to your CRC credit monitoring settings and your client onboarding tasks (if you haven't already). Watch the video below for a step-by-step walkthrough.
If you haven’t signed up as an affiliate for the available credit monitoring services, you can fill the application forms here: https://app.creditrepaircloud.com/mycompany/credit_monitoring_service
You can review the full process in the video below: