If you’d like to keep your client agreement templates organized and clean, you may want to delete any agreement templates that you no longer or have never used.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A client agreement that you no longer need
How can I delete a client agreement?
First, we recommend copying the default text from the default email templates.
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Go to https://app.creditrepaircloud.com/mycompany/agreement
- Click on the ‘X’ icon to the right of the agreement that you want to delete
- Confirm the action by clicking OK