cPanel is used as a control panel to simplify website management. cPanel allows you to manage domains, organize web files, create email accounts, and more. If you need access to your cPanel, please follow the steps outlined below.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
How do I access my cPanel?
- Log in to your My Credit Repair Site account
- Click on Hosting Plan - Website Hosting under Your Active Products/Services
- Click on Login to cPanel under Actions
cPanel will be loaded in a new tab.
If you need to add DNS records to your cPanel, to verify ownership of your domain or to set up a business email address, please refer to the Adding DNS records in cPanel section in this help article.
What you can do now:
- How to create an email address/account in My Credit Repair Site
- How do I keep my Email Inbox with my existing domain?