What if you change your mind after publishing your site, or you just want to take it offline temporarily? Not a problem! Read on to learn how to unpublish your site.
Table of contents:
To start, make sure you have the following:
How do I unpublish my website?
- Log in to your My Credit Repair Site account
- Click on Edit Site under the My Sites section
- Click on Edit Site in the top right corner
- Click on the Settings tab
- Scroll all the way down and click on the Un-publish Site
How do I publish it back?
Once you edit your website as needed and are happy with the changes, you can republish your website.
- Ensure you are either on the Build, Pages, Theme, or Settings tab
All these tabs will have the Publish option available.
- Click on the Publish button to the top right
Article is closed for comments.