One way to boost your website’s search ranking is to add SEO information to your pages. Follow the steps below to edit your pages’ title, description, and keywords to help search engines understand what your website is about.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
How do I add SEO information to my pages?
- Log in to your My Credit Repair Site account
- Click on Edit Site under the My Sites section
- Click on Edit Site in the top right corner
- Click on Pages at the top
- Click on a page from the menu on the left
- Click on SEO Settings
In this area, you’ll be able to edit the page’s title, add a page description, and meta keywords to help with your site’s search ranking.