If you need to manually review your client’s Credit Hero Score account, you can access it by following the steps outlined below.
In this article, you will learn about:
- How do I access my client's Credit Hero Score account?
- Error: Login Credentials are not valid
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A client set up in Credit Repair Cloud with a Credit Hero Score account
How do I access my client's Credit Hero Score account?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Clients
- Click on your client’s name
- Click on View Credit Hero Score Account
- You will be redirected to your client’s account where you can explore reports and scores as needed
Error: Login Credentials are not valid
If you get the Login Credentials are not valid error message when trying to access your client’s CHS account, they’ve likely changed their password.
How do I update my client’s credentials?
Contact your client
Request the new credentials
Repeat Steps 1 - 4 outlined above
Enter the new credentials
Click on Save Credentials & Login
Article is closed for comments.