If you ever need to transfer a client from another credit monitoring provider to Credit Hero Score, follow the steps outlined below.
In this article, you will learn about:
- How can I transfer my client's credit monitoring from another provider to Credit Hero Score?
- Will I lose the previous data and dispute items upon completing the transfer for a client?
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- A client added to your account with at least one credit report imported through another provider
How can I transfer my client's credit monitoring from another provider to Credit Hero Score?
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Clients
- Click on your client’s name
- Click on Import/Audit
- Click on Import Credit Report
- Click on Transfer Client
- Check the box next to ‘I read the information above and I understand that this change can’t be undone’
All previous dispute items and credit report data will be CLEARED for this client when completing the transfer.
- Click on Yes, Transfer Client
Next, you’ll need to invite your client to sign up for Credit Hero Score.
- Click on Invite Client To Credit Hero Score
- Complete the steps for the invite process outlined in this article
Will I be notified when my client/lead shares their credentials through the Credit Hero Score invite?
Yes! Please note that all previous dispute items and credit report data will be CLEARED for this client when completing the transfer.
Article is closed for comments.