Security is our #1 concern. We want to make sure your information is safe and protected.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Always write Support tickets from the same email address you used to sign up.
- Only one person is the account holder.
- We are not able to assign someone else as an account holder.
- We will not accept requests that come from 3rd parties writing from any other email address.
- Writing someone else’s name or email within your email does not work to validate your access to the account.
- We do not give account information to a 3rd party. No exceptions.
- Accounts can’t be transferred.
- Data can’t be moved to another account.
- We can terminate accounts with security issues or accounts reported as malicious.
If you’re a 3rd party who is not the account holder and continue to make requests about someone else’s account, we will consider that a security threat, and we may ban your access.
We take our users’ account information seriously. We have these requirements in place to ensure there will be no unwanted changes made to your account and prevent others from gaining access to your account details.