You may want to add a link to your website that either directs the visitors to a different page on your website or to a completely different website. This can be extremely helpful to your SEO rankings and it is simple to do.
- Within your SiteBuilder, navigate to the text box where you want to add the link and click on the text.
- Highlight the text that you want to use as a hyperlink and click the "chainlink" icon in the toolbar:
- Select Website URL
- Copy and Paste the URL that you want to add (It is recommended that the link opens in a new window so your potential customer does not navigate away from your website)
- Click anywhere outside of this menu
- Your new URL is now linked!
Make sure to add all relevant links to your pages and then re-publish your website for your changes to take effect. You may also need to clear your browser's cache and cookies in order to see those changes reflected on your end.