Technology isn't infallible so you may experience issues with your training courses at some point.
Here are some tips and troubleshooting suggestions in case you do.
I'm having trouble viewing videos or audios
Often, this issue is caused by a browser problem on your computer. We recommend checking that your browser is up to date. If you're not sure what browser you're using you can check out here:
Here are some basic browser troubleshooting steps that are a great starting point:
- Clear cache and restart the browser. Also check if you’re using the newest version of the browser
- Try a different browser (we like Google Chrome)
- Try an Incognito / Private Window (this will rule out an issue with browser extensions).
- Restart the device (it's a cliche but it works!)
- If possible, try a different device!
- If possible, try a different internet connection! School and/or corporate firewalls occasionally block our video provider.
I'm having trouble viewing PDF lessons
If you are receiving a message that you cannot view the PDF on your browser, yet can normally view PDFs from other websites, it may have to do with your browser settings. Please check your browser settings and ensure that the application set to view PDFs is the "preview in browser" option.
The course lessons won't autoplay
Safari has released an update so that you can now toggle on/off whether a site will obey auto-play. If you are using Safari, we'd recommend checking your browser settings to enable autoplay for the training website.
I'm still having issues. Help!
If you have tried these troubleshooting steps and are still having issues with your training course, please feel free to reach out to us and share the following details with us:
- Please provide a brief description of the issue.
- What is your name as it appears in your training account and what is the email address associated with it?
- Which course(s) and which lesson(s) are you experiencing this issue?
- Which browser and which version are you experiencing this issue in?
- Do you have any browser extensions/plug-ins installed? you can try disabling them or use incognito/private tabs; these can help test your website without any extensions.
- What other troubleshooting steps did you try?
- Is there an error message? If there is, please send us a screenshot of the error message so we can take a look