Being a 1 person team sometimes can be overwhelming. If you ever need to let a webmaster or someone in your team take care of your website, you don't need to hand over your account!
You can add a new contact within your web hosting account and give them sub-account access.
Here's how you can do this:
- Login to your Web Hosting Account here
- Click on your name on the top right and select Contacts/Sub-Accounts:
- Add contact details for the sub-account and tick the box to Activate Sub-account:
- You can then choose how much control you want to give this sub-account by setting permissions:
- Done! This sub-account will be able to access your web hosting based on your chosen settings.