When starting a credit repair business, it is essential to understand and comply with the laws that govern the credit repair industry in the United States and your particular state. Starting a credit repair business is simple, but you risk losing it all if you don’t follow the rules and regulations.
We can’t offer you legal advice, so we’ve simply gathered all the information that is readily available on federal and state laws and compiled them for you here.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Can I get legal advice from Credit Repair Cloud’s Support team?
- How can I learn more about my state’s credit repair laws?
- What other information can I find in the compliance compilation?
To start, make sure you have the following:
Can I get legal advice from Credit Repair Cloud’s Support team?
How can I learn more about my state’s credit repair laws?
- Go to https://www.creditrepaircloud.com/all-states
- Click on the dropdown menu and select your state or simply click on the map
What other information can I find in the compliance compilation?
You will find both federal and state credit repair laws and information about:
- Estimated Financial Costs v.s. Potential ROI
- Market Potential
- CSO Registration