In this article, we’ll go over how to create a new client/lead profile, turn on portal access, assign your client/lead to a team member, and other related settings.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- Turn on/enable and customize Onboarding Tasks
- Complete your Company Profile
- Complete your Team Member Profile (if applicable)
- Set up your online agreement
- Download a FREE copy of the Credit Repair Business Flow Chart
Creating a client or lead profile - Step by step
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Add a New Client under Quick Start
- Complete the form with your client’s/lead’s information
- Under Status select Client or Lead
- (Optional) Next to Assigned To you can select the team member(s) that will be assigned to this specific client/lead
- (Optional) If you need to assign this client/lead to a specific affiliate, select the affiliate under Referred By
- Set Portal Access to On
This can only be done for clients. Once you convert your lead you can edit the lead’s status and enable their Portal access.
- Select an Agreement from the dropdown menu
This can only be done for clients. Once you convert your lead you can edit the lead’s status, enable their Portal access, and select a client agreement.
In case you need it, it is possible to change your client's agreement once the profile is created. We do not recommend selecting "No Agreement" unless this is for a free client. Choosing “No Agreement” will lock the client profile from being able to have their agreement reset.
- Select English or Spanish as the Language for your client
- Click on Submit
This will save your client’s/lead’s profile and send an automated email to set their login details.
What you can do now: