Publishing your Website in our Sitebuilder tool will make your credit repair site available or ‘live’ for your visitors. It’s important to mention that for a change/edit to be available on your live website, you must publish your site every time. You must publish your website for the first time for it to go live, and then for every update to your content, you must publish it again.
Table of contents:
- Where do I publish my website?
- How do I publish my website?
- What happens after I publish my website?
- My website is not publishing - There was an error publishing my site
To start, make sure you have the following:
Where do I publish my website?
To publish your website, we need to access the Sitebuilder tool. Within CRC SitebuilderTM is where you will be able to customize your website/pages to show your contact information, your lead/affiliate forms, and eventually publish it so it becomes available to your visitors.
- Go to the login page for My Credit Repair Site
- Enter your email and password and click Login
- Click on Edit Site under the My Sites section
- Click on Edit Site in the top right corner
- Welcome to the Sitebuilder!
How do I publish my website?
Once you customize your website as needed and are happy with the way it looks, you can publish your website.
- Enable SSL for your website
If you haven’t enabled SSL for your website yet, please CLICK HERE to complete that process first. Once you go through said process, continue to Step 2.
- Ensure you are either on the Build, Pages, Theme, or Settings tab
All these tabs will have the Publish option available.
- Click on the Publish button to the top right
- Next, you will see the following notification
- Once your site is published, you will see the following message
You will see security warnings on your site when you first publish it. Don't freak out. This is normal. It can take up to 24 hours (after you publish) for the Free SSL to be installed. After that, the security warnings will disappear.
What happens after I publish my website?
Every time you click the Publish button, all the content, including text, images, and any other element that you see within your Sitebuilder will be ‘live’ and available for your website visitors. You can think of this process like when you flip the sign on a brick & mortar business from Closed to Open and unlock your front door. Once you publish your site, your visitors/traffic can come in and explore the information and your products or services.
My website is not publishing - There was an error publishing my site
While working on customizing or editing your website, you may encounter this error message when trying to publish it:
Approximately, 24 hours after completing the process outlined in the guide linked above, you should be able to publish your website with no problems.
Please feel free to reach out to us via email at email@example.com if:
- You have purchased a domain through MyCreditRepairSite.com and you are getting this or any error when trying to publish your website.
- More than 24 hours have passed since you completed the process outlined in the guide linked above and here.
We'll be more than happy to help!
What you can do now:
- Adding a Web Lead Form to your Website
- How do I keep my Email Inbox with my existing domain?
- How to create an Email Address/Account with your domain
- How to get Google Analytics for your website
- How to get your website on Google