In this article, we’ll share the steps to change the small icon (favicon) that appears next to your page’s title in the browser tab.
In this article, you will learn about:
To start, make sure you have the following:
What type of image can I use for my favicon?
Please consider the following recommendations for your favicon image:
- The image must be square.
- The image must be a .jpg, .png, or .ico file.
- 64 pixels by 64 pixels is the ideal size for the image. 16x16, 32x32, or up to 100x100 are acceptable sizes as well.
How do I upload/change my favicon?
- Log in to your My Credit Repair Site account
- Click on Edit Site under the My Sites section
- Click on Edit Site in the top right corner
- Click on Settings at the top
- Click on Upload under the Favicon section
- Browse your device and select the favicon file
- Click on Publish at the top right
Please keep in mind that it may take up to 24 hours for the favicon to be updated on your pages.