In this article, we’ll go over how to create a new client/lead profile, turn on portal access, assign your client/lead to a team member, and other related settings.
Table of contents:
To start, make sure you have the following:
- A Credit Repair Cloud account - Sign up for a free trial here!
- Set up your online agreement
- Turn on/enable and customize Onboarding Tasks
- Complete your Company Profile
- Complete your Team Member Profile (if applicable)
Creating a client profile - Step by step
To add a new client profile to your account, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your Credit Repair Cloud account
- Click on Add a New Client under Quick Start
- Complete the form with your client’s information
- Under Status select Client
- (Optional) Next to Assigned to you can select the team member(s) that will be assigned to this specific client
- (Optional) If you need to assign this client a specific affiliate, select the affiliate under Referred by
Please note this field will automatically populate the affiliate’s name if the lead was set up under a given affiliate.
- Set Portal access to On
- Select an Agreement from the dropdown menu
Your agreement choice for a client can be changed once you set it in this step. We do not recommend selecting "No Agreement" unless this is for a free client. Choosing “No Agreement” will lock the client profile from being able to have their agreement reset.
- Select English or Spanish as the Language for your client
- Click on Submit
This will save your client’s profile and send an automated email so they can set their login details and complete their onboarding tasks.
What you can do now:
Other related articles: