If you want to reset your credit repair website to the original theme or template, you can use the Reset Site feature included with CRC Sitebuilder. This is useful when you make a mistake when editing your site’s layout, pages, or you simply don’t like how your website is looking. This is also useful if you selected the wrong theme or site template during the signup process.
If you purchased a domain with us when signing up for our Web Hosting service, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to verify your email address and contact information. In this article, we’ll guide you through this process.
Please keep in mind that resetting your website will revert ALL changes you did to your pages, and your site will go back to the original theme you select.
Table of contents:
To start, make sure you have the following:
Reset Your Website - Step by step guide
This feature can easily take you back to square one and get a fresh start to your website.
- Go to the login page for My Credit Repair Site
- Enter your email and password and click Login
- Click on Hosting Plan - CRC Site Builder under Your Active Products/Services
- Scroll down and click on Reset site
- Select a predesigned theme by clicking I want this theme! under your preferred option
You can also preview all theme options by clicking Preview theme.
- Click on Yes! Erase my current site and set my site to new theme!
- Wait for a couple of minutes to process your request
- Allow up to 60 minutes to complete your request and click Reload
Please note, in most cases, it will take 10-20 minutes to complete your request. However, we've seen sites that can take up to 1 hour to be completely reset.
Once your site is reset, you can click on Edit Site to restart customizing your website.
What you can do now: