In this article, we’ll cover everything you need to know about our refund policy. Anything within 30 days can be fully refunded on any of our products. For additional details, please continue reading.
In this article, you will learn about:
- Examples of full refunds we’d grant
- Examples of refunds we will not grant
- Refunds for Hard goods
- Get in touch!
Examples of full refunds we’d grant
Anything within 30 days can be fully refunded on any of our products.
If you’ve been a paid user and you were just charged for your next month of Credit Repair Cloud, but you meant to cancel, we’re happy to refund that extra charge, as long as you notify us within those 30 days.
Examples of refunds we will not grant
Charges on domains. Domain purchases are not refundable.
Anything that's past the 30 days will not be refunded.
Refunds for Hard goods
If you have purchased a “hard good” (for example, a book or other tangible product) from Credit Repair Cloud or any related brands, you may receive a limited refund. If you comply with the following conditions (unless otherwise specified):
- You must request a refund in writing by contacting email@example.com.
- Send your refund request within thirty (30) days of your purchase.
- You must return the hard goods to Credit Repair Cloud immediately, according to the shipping and other instructions you receive by email after requesting a refund.
- You must return the hard goods in like-new condition, as determined in Credit Repair Clouds’ sole, reasonable discretion.
Get in touch!
If you run into problems, get in touch, tell us what’s up, and we’ll work with you to make sure you’re happy.